Pages

19/08/2014

Anything but a card



Hi everybody

And welcome to a new challenge 

and thank you for all the marvelous entries for our last challenge

The winner chosen by Francesca  is

8: Pauline 

please email me to collect the prize

and the top 3 are :

10 : Carol Gill
15: Hazel
11: Donna

please take your badge from the sidebar

This fortnights challenge chosen by Dips  is

ANYTHING BUT A CARD

The prize this fortnight is 

A Set of Tonic Studios Die Cut & Foiled Christmas Sentiment Toppers
 

Here is the Dt Inspiration

Sarah

A sweet treat holder



Francesca 

A bookmark for my daughter


Alison


Soap baby with cot 



A Tag


Anne Marie



I hope you will all join us


13 comments:

  1. THank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to the other winners
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DT work - thanks for the challenge
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks DT for the inspiration and great challenge. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a challenge that really made me think outside the box - in the end I didn't even use card or paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for a cool challenge! I also recieved my stamps from last month! love those paw prints~I can't wait to use them! thank you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for great Challenge and for DT inspiration. Very lovely things!!!
    Hug, Jana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo...please delete number 24. I made a mistake. The real number is 25.
    Sorry, sorry...Jana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome inspiration & thanks for the opportunity to play along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the great challenge. I did something for my child with my child. But please delete the entry 33 (vintage card) I was too fast with the enter button. Hugs, Maja

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such gorgeous DT inspiration! Thanks for the fab challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful challenge! Thanks you for all the gorgeous DT inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete